ok so here’s what is going on my kitten does not go outside he keep’s getting a swollen bottem lip on one side i have taken him to the vet for this before and they think it is allergies to something they would give him i believe it is a steroid shot and it seem’s to take care of the problem but they are not sure what is causing it their are no bee’s or anything with stingers in my house one time i seen him jump off of my head board into the wall like their was a bug or something there.any advice about what might be going on?PLEASE NO SMART REMARK’S THANK YOU
- what is “black” enough?
- Does anyone know any geography bee questions?
- Breaker Morant’s death?
- help flea problem!!!!?
- How do I overcome my phobia of bees/wasps?
- Can you please read my poem?
- what is important to you?
- what were charles darwin’s key theories?
- PRANKS AND PAYBACK BABY?
- What type of Republic government does Guyana have?