Album: The Dead Walk
Lyrics: Beautiful day, you would hardly notice all the disease.
And we are all to become desperate, as desperation is grounds for remorse.
And suddenly everything else bows down in comparison.
When the blast wave hit, the impact burned paint from the walls onto their skin, inadvertently mixing new hues of green and blue that would never bee seen again.
Human ash fell like snow as winter began around the world.
Clouds covered every inch of the earth as the survivors came out of whatever holes they found.
And the sun ceased its shine.
Radiation coupled with toxic fumes strangled whatever was left alive.
And now the real horror begins.
This is when they begin to think.
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?