I got stung 5 times yesterday within 1 hour and must have skimmed out 100 of those tiny sweat bees from my pool. I must be allergic too because the bites got big and swollen. Any chemicals or advice? They just float arond and them attach themselves to me, my kids and any floaties, etc. It is driving me crazy!!! And we have no flowers or anything around to attaract them. They are the tiny tiny bees that are about the size of a small carpenter ant – please help!!
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?