I left my old truck sitting in my yard over the summer and when i went to go check on it, it was covered in wasps. Their in the cab, in the bed, and everywhere else. I don’t want to spray the bee killer stuff all over the truck, and i can’t think of a way to smoke them out, it isnt like i can light a fire under it. I don’t know, any ideas to get rid of them would be appreciated. Thanks
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?