We noticed it one morning after a walk. I took her right away to the vet, cause i thought it was an abscess. The vet tried to extract some fluid or puss but all that came out was blood. The vet was not sure what to think because all the norms were now proven not to be the cause. The vet suggested we wait and see what happens. So far i have not seen any change as far as growth or shrinkage. It done seem to be sensitive to touch but it does not seem to affect her normal day to day life. To describe it is hard but i’ll try. At first glance you would say an abscess because it looks like puss under the skin. This spot seems hard to the touch like a chalice. As i said all that came out was blood during the test. I assume that my dog has had this for a while and it has been an extra week now and still no change in appearance. It has been suggested to have advanced testing done but this is very expensive, and it was pointed out that anything like cancer or common disease would have been known quite quickly. If anyone has heard of something like this or have any other suggestions let me know.
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?