I know that the bees in a colonie need a queen bee and without one the worker bees will start laying unfertilized eggs that slowly fill up the colonie until there is no room for the honey-making portion of their lives, but when that happens and the owner of the colonie has to get a new queen they are sent one in a tube in the mail. Where did this queen bee come from and why was it born a queen bee and not a different, more common type of bee?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?