I have a basic web page I started with Yahoo to market my upstart baking business. When I do a google or yahoo search of certain phrases (like pie and the name of my town) I’m not the #1 hit and I want to be. I remember some service where you type in key phrases to describe the content of your web page and then when those phrases are entered your web page pops up first during a search. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can market my web page without costing an arm and a leg? I’ve got an upstart business and I just want people to find me if they’re looking for me and as it stands now I’m burried towards the bottom of any results page when I do a search. Please help!
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?
- Is East New York really that bad? (Please Help!!!)?
- Need a beekeeper close to Muskogee Ok?
- If all the bees were killed, how would we produce more bibles?