Spotted hundreds of bees going in hole in tree limb very high above my garage, Very busy hive behavior. They also drink out of my dogs water pale but do not offer to sting me or him. Can this rule out that they are killer bees or does behavior change later?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?