During the long afternoon, Daryl searched for his car keys. He searched under the bed, beneath the sofa cushions, and inside his trouser pockets
1 Which one of the following words represents an object of a preposition?
A afternoon B Daryl C sofa D trouser
2 In the secound sentence, the phrase “inside his trouser pockets” is a/an
A suborinate clause B. subject clause C. prepositional phrase D. independent clause
3 Which of the following words is not an adverb?
A Knowingly B Fiercely C Deadly D Carefully
4 Which one of the following sentences correctly uses a comparative adjective?
A Alicia is a gooder swimmer than Marilynn
B This is the worse picture I’ve ever seen
C Of the three girls, Janet is the better speaker
D George has a bigger appetite that Harry
5 Which one of the following sentences includes a prepositional phrase?
A He came when I was away
B Terry and Rowena met Craig at the mall
C Lois treasured her off time
D Because it was raining, Gladys stayed indoors
- What are some good names for a white or tan female Poodle?
- I have a problem with what seems like tons of moles they are destroying my yard and eating my garden. HELP!?
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?