A year ago, I saw an article online about a girl who was severely burned in a car accident while traveling with friends. I think she may be been featured on Oprah, but not sure. I had been to a website about her story and I think there was a link where people could donate money for her recovery expenses. Would anyone know what I’m talking about or referring to? I thought it was a touching story and admired her bravery and wanted to donate, but I can’t recall her name. I’ve tried searching for key word phrases, but can’t find anything. It’s one of those things where, if I saw her name or her story referenced, I would know it was her. It’s been a while since I’ve been to her website. Anyhow, I’m just throwing this out here at Yahoo Answers in case someone would know. Thanks in advance.
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?