I’m going to Italy in March (yay!) and am trying to learn a bit of the language before I go. I bought these Cd’s that teach you Italian, and they seem to be pretty good. What are some phrases that I should makes sure I know? And, does it matter much that I can’t roll my “r”? Thanks!
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?